10 minute walk from Vicopisano’s historic centre
Situated on a charming organic olive farm at the edge of the village of Vicopisano.
This one bedroom apartment is one of two apartments located on the farm. Appartamento Limone is ideal for couples but also those with a young family. The apartment can also be used in conjunction with the next door apartment where there is a communicating door.
Nestled on the lower slopes of the Monte Pisano the location offers a peaceful environment but also the chance to witness the farmers at work.
The bedroom is flooded with light and has magnificent views over the surrounding countryside and Medieval towers.
There is a double (Queen size) bed dressed in Tuscan antique lace. In addition there is a single bed which would be ideal for a child. There is air conditioning in the room which can be self-regulated.
LIVING, COOKING AND DINING SPACE
This area is also flooded with light and leads out onto a private patio area. The room consists of a fitted kitchen equipped for cooking at home and dining room table with 5 chairs.
There are also 2 armchairs and a bookcase which houses two pull down beds – ideal for children or teenagers.
The bathroom has a shower, WC, bidet and wash basin. We provide our guests with bath towels, shower gel and hand soap.
In addition to your own private space outside the apartment there are plenty of other areas around the farm where you can relax, read a book and sip a glass of the farm’s red wine. There is also a large BBQ area which can be used by guests.
ORGANIC VEGETABLE GARDEN AND FRUIT TREES
There is a small organic vegetable garden where guests can help themselves to the freshest of ingredients; in addition there are fig, cherry and peach trees in the grounds of the farm.
ACCESS AND PARKING
There is plenty of free parking at the farm just 20 metres from the front door.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Arrival from 4:00pm – up to 10:00pm
Departure up to 11:00am
- Located on an organic olive farm
- Just a 10 minute walk from the village and all its amenities
- Refreshment Welcome Pack on arrival includes a small bottle of the farm’s award winning olive oil and IGT Sangiovese red wine
- English speaking property owners and staff on site
- Concierge service
- Pre Arrival Information Welcome Pack designed to help you plan and enhance your stay
- Assistance with booking memorable experiences and tours
- Bed linens and towels
- Air conditioning/room fans and heating
- Wifi internet
- Gas hob and electric oven
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Concierge service
- Pre Arrival Information Welcome Pack – designed to help you plan and enhance your stay
- Comprehensive guide to the area and property
- English speaking property managers nearby
|RATES (€)||Per Night||Per Week|
*Rates based on 2 guests – additional guests €10 per person per night
Low: 08 Jan – 8 Apr * 1 Nov – 19 Dec
Mid : 09 Apr – 14 Jun * 16 Sep – 31 Oct * 20 Dec – 7 Jan
High: 15 Jun – 15 Sep
Rate includes: bed linen and towels, heating and air- conditioning, final cleaning, refreshment welcome pack
Minimum stay * 3 nights
*Please contact us for booking and availability*